{A few of my favorite things} Spring Dresses from Ruche



I have spring on the brain! When spring takes over my mind...all I can think of are super cute dresses and vacation. In my quest for super cute dresses, I look to some of my favorite online shops. Ruche is one of my favorites. They have the cutest collections of vintage attire. I just adore their whimsical photo shoots!



So...you can imagine I was weak in the knees with their new "tea for two" Look book. A whimsical shoot inspired by one of my favorite literary works by Lewis Carroll...Alice in Wonderland. Have a peek at the new look book here.

Here are a few of my favorite things...from the new Collection. :) You can find all of these lovelies for sale here! I personally fell in LOVE with the cute tennis dress...second image down. Waiting like a kid in a candy store for it to arrive. :)











www.shopruche.com








0 comments:

Post a Comment